Friday, October 2, 2009

puella



These are old. Like a year old. I made these last year in art class. Printmaking was one of the first projects we did. This is a linoleum cut, which was way easier and less time consuming than the woodcut, Jaguar, I did. I did the woodcut first, and then got lazy for the linoleum cut so I traced some magazine ad. (I added her necklace though).

So as far as this goes, this is really really unoriginal. Plus the prints didn't turn out real well... I like the top left purple-green one the best, although the bottom right orangey-red one turned out the cleanest.

I'm posting it now, because school has been devouring my free time and I haven't really drawn anything worth posting. Plus, my art teacher just found these the other day after losing them for a year... haha.

I JUST CHANGED MY FACEBOOK LANGUAGE TO LATIN AND IT IS AMAZING.

I promise I'll try to get up something legit soon.
(psst, if all goes according to plan, I should be able to squeeze in a mirror self portrait this weekend! which is something i haven't done in too long)

No comments:

Post a Comment